Your provision of personal information in connection with the recruiting and related services in the SITE confirms Your consent for Hyreo to collect that information and to use, retain and NOT share it with third parties as specified in this policy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Personal Information: As a norm, We collect personal information or recruitment related status information from existing recruiting solutions. You provide voluntarily, when You are:
1. Registering on to the SITE as a user
2. Making enquiries on Your application status
3. Making enquiries on job or employer details or policies
4. Registering request for human support from the employer
5. Making enquiries on Our services and offerings
The specific personal information We collect differs based on the type of user and includes (i) email address(ii) phone number (iii) consent to contact You via email/SMS (iv) Nationality using the SITE as candidate.
Non-personal Information: In the course of normal SITE operations, We may collect non-personal information such as Your browser type, IP address, operating system, internet service provider, and the domain name from which You accessed the SITE, etc.
We may also collect information such as the date and time of visit, the areas or pages visited, the amount of time spent, the number of times You return, and other click-stream data, and Your browsing behavior in order to manage the SITE, track user’s usage in the aggregate, analyze trends, and collect general demographic information for statistical uses and purposes.
We will not share personal information about You with any third party except as mentioned here.
1. The information may be used to communicate with You, to manage Hyreo’s recruiting and hiring processes, and for compliance with corporate governance and legal and regulatory requirements. Hyreo may share Your personal information internally with employers. Hyreo requires that its service providers and such other third parties keep Your personal information confidential and that they only use the personal information in furtherance of the specific purpose for which it was disclosed.
2. Where the information is required to be shared by Us under law such as (i) when We determine that there has been a violation of the Terms; (ii) to provide information to law enforcement agencies in response to any judicial order and; or (iii) in relation to any investigation on matters related to public safety, illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the physical safety of any person, etc. as may be permitted by law; (iv) upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Hyreo participates. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Website of any change in ownership or uses of Your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your personally identifiable information.
CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY
Except as otherwise stated in this policy or as required by law, We treat Your personal information as confidential and will not disclose it to third parties without Your consent. Hyreo engages the service of third party providers to assist Us in providing the Services to You, and Hyreo might need to share Your personally identifiable information (and data generated by cookies and beacons) with these service providers, and the same are covered by the agreements We have entered into with such service providers. The third party service providers do not receive any right to use Your personally identifiable information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the services to us and mentioned in this document.
Hyreo maintains, and requires its services providers to maintain, reasonable administrative, physical, and technical controls designed to protect the confidentiality and security of Your personal information. Hyreo employees who may have access to personal information are required to keep such information confidential. The SITE is hosted and maintained in a highly secure cloud environment with all measures taken to ensure data is protected, irrespective of where it is physically stored. Hyreo undertakes and executes specific confidentiality terms with all third party providers who assist in hosting and enabling our SITE and data.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We will only use the information collected from You for any of the purposes listed below:
1. For facilitating the recruitment and related services offered/ facilitated through the SITE;
2. The screen grabs or photographs of candidate interviews may be used by Hyreofor online assessment as well as to conduct any verification to detect any possibilities of any fraud or malpractice by candidates.
3. For facilitating Your use of the SITE and for better understanding of Your needs
4. for responding to Your enquiry about the services;
5. for contacting visitors of the SITE when necessary;
6. for helping You resolve any issues with the SITE;
7. for managing the SITE efficiently
Hyreo may use non-personal information only for the above-mentioned purposes as well to monitor the SITE and provide a better online experience to the users.
Cookies are small text files stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer and are used for record-keeping purposes. We use cookie to track the pages on the SITE Our visitors view and which web browsers Our visitors use. Cookies often make Web surfing simpler by performing through functions such as saving Your personal preferences on usage of any specific website.
You may choose to accept or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of Your browser. If You choose to reject the cookies, Your experience at the SITE may be diminished and certain features may not function as intended.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE